SHIPPING AND REFUND POLICY
Thank you for your interest in our products.
- Our pies are baked to order and all products can only be shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Our pies are shipped throughout the U.S. via UPS 2day.
- Our Kube Cakes are shipped throughout the U.S. via USPS First Class Mail or Priority.
-Due to high demand, orders may be delayed or there will be additional processing days.
- We ship to all U.S. States.
- Unfortunately, UPS do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- We are not responsible for delays in delivery times for packages not received due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
-Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries due to the weather and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- We also cannot guarantee that your order will be shipped on Tuesday if your order is received after 12pm CST on Monday. We reserve the right to ship your order the following Tuesday.
-We ship our pies using UPS 2day.
-Our pies are shipped frozen and packaged in a vacuum sealed box. The vacuum sealed box is placed in an insulated corrugated box with ice packs. We take these measures to ensure freshness and quality during transit.
If you would like expedited shipping, please contact us directly at 469.364.4405 for pricing and options.
- Upon arrival, place pies in the refrigerator. Pies can be kept in the fridge for 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 1 month in a sealed freezer bag.
- For continuous freshness, refrigerate Kube Cake for 2 weeks (at which point I bet there will be none left).
- We recommend enjoying our pies when they are warm. Place in oven or toaster oven at 350°F for a few minutes or until warm. To better enjoy our pies, PLEASE DO NOT MICROWAVE!
To serve from frozen, do not thaw prior to reheating. Remove plastic wrap from pie. Place frozen pie(s) on a cookie sheet in 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes or until warm.
- For Kube Cake, go ahead and take a bite like we do it on the streets of Ghana and you will KRAVe for more.
For a melt in your mouth goodness, warm each piece for 5 sec in the microwave. There you go…
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, we will not accept any returns.
- Please reach out to us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving your order if you are unhappy with your purchase
- We require a photo and description of your issue, and we will do our best to make sure you have a great experience.
*We cannot guarantee that all claims sent after the 24-hour window or submitted without proper documentation will qualify for a refund or reship.
-For order cancellation and modification, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate.